1. WHY DO YOU NEED A PROPERTY
Full Service Management to be discussed from percentages to FLAT
No Up Front Fees
No Leasing Fees
No Accounting Fees
The only other expenses would be an optional newspaper ad
7/24 FULL SERVICE MANAGEMENT
Aggressive Marketing Plan
a. Relocation Companies
b. Real Estate Agents
c. Major company’s' Human Resource offices
d. Military Housing Offices
e. Current Clients & Tenants
4. Mailing Lists
5. Internet Web Page
6. Walk in Traffic
7. Liberal Distribution of Free Rental List
8. Ads in Local Yellow Pages
9. Contract Rate For Newspaper Ads (your only expense)
Comprehensive Tenant Screening Process
1. Owner can have final Tenant approval if requested
2. No credit check fees to owner
3. Landlord & Employment Reference Checks
4. Years of Experience - We know what to look for
5. Lease Preparation
1. Prompt Rent Collections
2. Monthly Statements and copies of invoices.
3. Year End Statements
4. Bill Payment Service (mortgage ,taxes ,HOA, etc)
5. 1099 Preparation
6. Accounting Fees to be discussed
Property Preservation Program
1. Recommendations to Prepare the Property to Rent
2. Extensive Written Inspection - Thorough documentation
before tenant moves in and after they move out
3. Maintenance Coordination and Supervision -
Low rates from our preferred list of vendors.
4. Letters to Neighboring Homeowners - So they know whom to call
if they have any comments or concerns
5. 24 Hour Emergency Service, 365 Days/Year - If the water heater
out at midnight on Christmas Eve, our tenants can reach us.
6. Move Out Inspection & Deposit Disposition
1. We are open Monday to Friday from 9:00 am - 5:30 pm
2. We have a 24-hour answering service for emergencies
3. We show properties 7 days/week
C. Do You Really Need a
Questions to consider if you are managing your property yourself, or
questions to ask a Property Manager
1. Do you have the time to manage your property?
2. Are you available to show the property everyday?
3. What questions to you ask of employers & previous landlords?
4. Do you have access to credit reports?
5. Do you know what to look for on a tenant application?
6. Do you have access to a lease that is under constant review?
7. Do you know what to document when you inspect the property?
8. Do you know the federal laws that apply to lead paint
disclosure if your home was built before 1978?
9. Do you know what to do if the tenant does not pay the rent?
10. Do you know who to call for the best rates on maintenance?
11. Are you available any time in case of a maintenance emergency?
12. Do you know what the tenant's rights are?
13. What is legal to charge a tenant when they move out?
14. Do you know the strict laws governing security deposits?
15. What action to you take if the tenant moves before the lease
16. Do you have access to free legal advice on Landlord/Tenant law?
If all of your answers were” yes" then chances are you do not need a
property manager. If you answered "no" to any or all of them, you
might be subjecting yourself and your property to unnecessary risk,
costly vacancy time, and reduced profits just to name a few. We have
considerable resources available to perform these services for you.
There are many variables involved in property management whether you
do it yourself or have a professional manager. There will always be
risk of certain events such as a tenant not paying rent, damaging
your property, or a variety of other scenarios. We help to reduce
most risks but cannot remove these risks entirely. We are committed
to protecting your property and cash flow to the fullest extent of
your rights under the law.
Due to continuous improvement our services are subject to change